[Steppes] Fighter Practice Location

Jleighton at LandAm.com Jleighton at LandAm.com
Wed Jun 12 07:13:32 PDT 2002

Okay, I'm channeling Connor since he can't make to business or populace meetings.  He doesn't care where practice is held as long as: it is held, he can find it and there is at least 1 other fighter there.  Really, it's that simple.  It could be a new guy, or it could be an 8x Duke.  As long as there is armor, sticks, some room and an opponent, he'll show up on the every other Sunday that he has off and hit will people.

Isabel