[Steppes] Autocratting/Stewarding Events--Thoughts on Change

Jleighton at LandAm.com Jleighton at LandAm.com
Wed Jun 12 07:37:15 PDT 2002

My goodness, I seem to be agreeing with quite a few people here recently.  People are always ready to complain about anything; from the theme of the event to the fact that there may be a few vegetarian dishes in the feast menu, portion size, lack of fighting, excess of fighting, length of drive, you name it.

When I did 12th Night a few years ago, toward the end of the day my refrain became "You run the next 12th Night and make 500 people happy".

Isabel