[Steppes] Sunday fighter practice

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:59:19 PDT 2002

Richard doesn't like Flagpole Hill, but that is a mute point.

The barony as a whole is not going to agree on this subject and some people
will be disappointed in the park that is chosen.

This is what I am seeing, just my interpretation of what has been said to
this point. So far the majority of the fighters are saying I don't care
where it is just point me to where I can beat on someone for a few hours.
The non-fighters seem to be the ones who are discussing or arguing (which
ever term you prefer) where it should be held.

So as long as everyone agrees to disagree we will all be happy. :) Everyone
is entitled to voice their opinion, and we must understand that our opinion
may not match everyone else's.

HL Mary Elisabeth