[Steppes] Youth fighting

Angi Rene' angirene_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 07:15:38 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

thank you very much for your offer. I will discuss it with both of my kids to
see if that is what they want to do and will let you know.  Where is Thursday
practice held at?

Thank you

Angi
>From: Dawn Rummel
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] Youth fighting
>Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--
>
> Angi Rene' wrote:
>
> >>My son wants heavy fighting (12 year old) daughter not to sure about.
>

>If your daughter has any interest in light fighting, I would be happy to work
with her. My authorization for youth has expired, so until I get it renewed,
it would just be talk and drills (which is not a bad thing for a beginner).
I'm not sure if anyone else at our Thursday night practice is authorized to
teach the youth fighters. I would certainly be willing to show her the ropes
and do drills with her until I can legally fight youth again.