[Steppes] Youth fighting

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 08:25:51 PDT 2002

Where is Thursday practice held at?

 Walnut Hill Rec Center, corner of Walnut Hill and Midway in Dallas.  7:30 - 9:30 pm.
  Angi Rene' <angirene_ at hotmail.com> wrote: [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

thank you very much for your offer. I will discuss it with both of my kids to
see if that is what they want to do and will let you know. Thank you

Angi
>From: Dawn Rummel
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] Youth fighting
>Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--
>
> Angi Rene' wrote:
>
> >>My son wants heavy fighting (12 year old) daughter not to sure about.
>

>If your daughter has any interest in light fighting, I would be happy to work
with her. My authorization for youth has expired, so until I get it renewed,
it would just be talk and drills (which is not a bad thing for a beginner).
I'm not sure if anyone else at our Thursday night practice is authorized to
teach the youth fighters. I would certainly be willing to show her the ropes
and do drills with her until I can legally fight youth again.