[Steppes] Steppes Doomsday

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Jun 22 17:06:37 PDT 2002

For those of you using AOL. Please launch your internet explorer or Netscape
and check your version. The forms will work if you have 5.x or higher but
you must launch the browser and not use the AOL default browser. Sorry about
that.

The form on the Steppes page is php, the form on the Doomsday page is
straight html.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Steppes, Ansteorra