[Steppes] Sunday practice

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Jun 24 09:28:37 PDT 2002

Yesterday at the Park we had a great time. Thank you to Baron Fritz and to
Sir Miguel for helping me get into heavy armor. Yes I can see that a few
pieces need to be worked on and I volunteered a pile of heavy leather to the
effort. Warning: they are pretty colors. :)

Thanks to Morgan for suggesting that those of us that raised our hands at
the populace meeting show up and suit up. I would not have thought to do
that. Thanks to Hosey (what is his email address???) for the supper invite,
nice to have sushi and oysters in the evening, mmmm.

I met new people and did not even know there was a new knight in our group
from the Outlands.

I had fun, now the rest of you with clean bills of health, you need to start
coming out and trying it at least just once. The last time I did this was
about 15 years ago and it was a blast then too. :)

Are we having practice tonight too?

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Steppes, Ansteorra