[Steppes] Submissions Deadline

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 08:02:06 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/26/02 7:46:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Hrldsmn at aol.com
writes:

> Maeva,
>
> Here is an announcemnt concerning the sponsored competition that is being
> held at Steppes Artisan. Please include it in the next Steppesletter.
>
> Thanks,
> Edwin

OOPS, I have forwarded this on Maeva since the list can't handle attachments.
Sorry for the wasted post. Here is the announcemnt in copy form for this
list.

Baron Edwin

Baron Edwin FitzLloyd, O.L.
announces
a sponsored prize competition
to be judged at
Steppes Baronial Artisan,
 August 24, 2002.

This competition seeks to reward the single best reproduction of an actual
period item fully supported and justified through presented documentation.
All items will be judged to meet modern museum reproduction standards and the
winning entry will be handsomely rewarded.
Entry sign up sheets will be available at the event's artisan check-in table.
Pre-event questions to hrldsmn at aol.com