[Steppes] tor direction

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Wed Jun 26 10:56:54 PDT 2002

>From Dallas take best route to I-20 and hwy 67 take Hwy 67 south through
cleburn towards Glen Rose go over the big Iron Bride apro 2 mile after the
Bridge there will be a shoping type area on the left there is the turn off
for cord 317.

if you are ariving thursday night look for SCA signs.  there should be two
Big Ansteorra banner on eaither side of CORD 317 by 2 on friday iff all goes
as planned

Simone