[Steppes] tor direction

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Wed Jun 26 11:36:15 PDT 2002

Thank you My Lady, Hightower will not becoming but it is my pleasure to
attend along with my 13 year old daughter.  May she sit with me at head
table, if you are doing things like you did the last time we were stepping
down as your guardians.  I am so looking forward to this.

Your humble guardian,
Viscountess Kate

PS
The necklace that was made for me on the QT broke into a thousand pieces.  I
am trying to find a new one.  I am sorry.  It got tangled in my hair and I
pulled to hard and I took a chunk of hair out with it.   I will replace it,
I promise and I do so apologize.