[Steppes] more details on the bow offer

Jason Hitt cutter07 at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 10:38:40 PDT 2002

Hello again,

I'm pleased to say many people have emailed me on this
offer. Some though have had trouble finding the bamboo
and have instead offered cash for me to purchase this.
I can point you in the right direction but I would
like to stay away from money collections. Go to
http://www.franksupply.com/ and click bamboo. Go down
to "timber - yellow" and order a 2 1/2 piece, which is
12" long. Have them cut it in two 6 foot pieces to
save shipping. This will yield two possible bow
attempts. Call them and ask for nice straight pieces
without cracks; theyre used to dealing with the SCA
(due to rattan) and are very helpful. Hope this helps.

=====
Jason Hitt
IT professional

Cisco CCNA, Novell CNA, Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCP + Internet, A+ Tech, Checkpoint CCSA