[Steppes] Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Sarah Lakey hrldndva at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 23:01:19 PDT 2002

 Just a note on this- if you haven't read the book, I've heard from a friend who got to see a preview that reading the book first would be a wonderful idea, as the two compliment one another wonderfully, unlike many film adaptations of novels.  That book, as well as the other in the story line, "Little Altars Everywhere" are positively wonderful- I've even caught the boys around here enjoying them a time or two.

Sarah (*big* fan of the Ya-Yas)
  Arabella de Montacute <arabella at elfsea.net> wrote: Greetings Ladies,
Several of us were talking last evening and said we wanted to go see "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" in mass. However, it doesn't open until Friday, June 7, 2002.

That is the same weekend as the Highland games. I propose this.... We go see it opening night. Leave the men to do what men do, leave the children with the men, (let them be daddies) and lets have a girlie night out.

I'll bet it's playing at the EastChase Pkwy theater. Any other suggestions? We can see it at the 7ish time. Bring your big hats, tiarra's, feather boas, or any other ecletic clothing you might have and we'll have a ball!!!!

What do you say? - Arabella