[Steppes] Event Changes?

McFarland, Glenn glennmc at ti.com
Mon Oct 7 06:09:27 PDT 2002

Just a thought or two on having "too many" events on the Crown's schedule.

Some, but not all, Crowns make use of the Landed Barons and Barnonesses as
well
as the Royal Family to hold court in their stead. A couple of times while we
were
B&B we held court for their Majesties in a shire and gave out a handful of
awards.
While we were doing our duty to the Crown, we actually enjoyed this very
much.

I've been to events where one of the Royal family held court and they, and
the populace
seemed to enjoy that as well.

In short, there are many ways to deal with the problem of the Crown
needing/wanting to be
in many places at the same time. The Royal Presence can be extended beyond
the Crown themselves.

Best Regards,
Thorkel