[Steppes] Fake Coins

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 13:02:41 PDT 2002

I have a place that sales plastic gold colored coins that are about the size
of a silver dollar. The come 144 to a pack, which preakes down to about 2
cents for each coin.  U.S Toys on Beltline and Josey in Carrollton/Farmers
Branch.

>From: John de Irwynne <lordirwynne at yahoo.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Steppes] Fake Coins
>Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 02:57:37 +0100 (BST)
>
>Doesa anyone know where I can get some cheap fake
>coins to use in betting games. I'm using glass pieces
>as tokens in some of the games so I need something
>that looks more like money without actually being
>money.
>
>thank you,
>Elspeth

There are 2 rules for success:
1. Never tell all you know.

Lost quotes:
I drank what??	-Socrates

I want my mummy	-Howard Carter

I thought you had the Compass?	-A. Airheart

Is it just me or is it hot out here? -Jean d'Arc

Told ya so. -Nostrodamus

I never liked Timmy. -Lassie and Mr. Wizard

Of all the reindeer, I found Comet the most tender. -Grinch W. S. C.