[Steppes] Artisan events

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Oct 7 09:31:19 PDT 2002

Elfsea Artisan has traditionally been held in conjunction with their
Baronial College.  For those that have been both teaching and displaying,
the judges have made scheduling arrangements for judging times.  I am not
sure that Elfsea would want to give up the classes.  It would be great if
we could have a site that could permit a 2-day event, so that we could do
classes on one day when there was no judging.

If we were to combine both Artisan events, there would need to be some
arrangements for the judges.  There is some overlap between Steppes
Artisans and Elfseas Artisans (at least 3 come to mind).  These people
would have to be in both judging meetings, which could be difficult to
arrange.  (It also means the judging of both titles is not entirely
"independent").

Still, the idea has interesting possibilities.

HL Suzanna, herbalist, past Artisan of Steppes and Elfsea