[Steppes] Re: Steppes digest, Vol 1 #579 - 9 msgs

CelticCauldron33 at aol.com CelticCauldron33 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 15:49:47 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/15/02 5:41:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
steppes-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> You may be "Milady" until you are given the right to use the title "Lady",
> if you cannot get away from it.  Maybe as you come to know the SCA better,
> you will understand how biased some of your views and opinions are, and how
> they can colour how people will see and treat you when you come into our
> world.
>
>                            ---= Morgan, just plain Morgan

And people like you will keep others out of the SCA !
Your attitude is not very pleasing to the eye.
I hope by the time you get this, you will have read the last email I sent.

And ...... I was talking about using the word "Lady" on my emails. Not on the
list or in the SCA.  Does my last email mention ANYTHING about using the term
"Lady" on the SCA list IN the SCA ??? No.  It doesn't.
I will CONTINUE to use the term "Lady Rain Dove" on my personal emails.
You have no right to say what I can and cannot call myself outside of the
SCA.
I think you are out of line by emailing this hateful arrogant email to me and
to the list.
If this is what I can endure here , I will leave.

 PRIESTESS Rain Dove