[Steppes] Morgan -vs-lady rain dove

draeco draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Oct 15 19:02:01 PDT 2002

Ok girls, I think it is time to change the subject and agree to disagree.  You obviously have two very different points of view and neither of you can see the other side.  This doesn't make either of you right or wrong.

However, anybody can use any name they want on an email.

But CHF has been discussed till it is now a dead horse.  Let us move on.

We have new comer's who monitor this list and I do not feel this is an acceptable way for us to try to work out our differences.

If you feel this is something you need to continue do it privately and keep it private but if one or the other of you tells the other to back off I believe it the request should be honored.

Thank you,
Viscountess Kate