[Steppes] My observations

Michelle B-Fletcher misch at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 15 21:06:54 PDT 2002

Dear Lady Rain Dove,
  I am,indeed, sad to read of your difficulties with your first attempts at
sincerely joining the SCA.
I have been in the SCA for 22 years now- in Calontir-- and have been
saddened and dismayed at  what I have seen and how I have been treated.
Other than the 3 Good Gentles that have taken the time to acknowledge my
request for assistance or even acknowledge my gift-- I have no desire to
spend any more time with these people than I need to.
My only advice is to take heart and know that not everyone is rude,
arrogant and  tactless as those who have had the misfortune to meet.

Yours in Service to THE DREAM
Misch