[Steppes] Event Changes - long

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 2 08:44:32 PDT 2002

>>> Why not combine Artisan with Twelfth Night?

I like this alternative better.  It doesn't add something to an already
overcrowded event, as putting Artisan with Warlord would do.  It takes two
events with not-quite-enough, and gives people more to do at 12th Night
than just visit and shop, while giving the contestants for Artisan more
exposure than they receive otherwise.  Frankly, if I am an Artisan I don't
want to go to Warlord only to be stuck in a building for two days, there is
too much going on outside and elsewhere, and why be isolated from the
activities?  Many Artisans and competitors are fighters, merchants, and
other people who need to be outside participating in Warlord, not stuck
away in a building.

                                  ---= Morgan

"What we play is life." ----= Louis Armstrong