[Steppes] Event Changes - long

Hanson, Bryan Bryan.Hanson at mbna.com
Wed Oct 2 14:51:56 PDT 2002

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer wrote:
>Yes, I meant that Glaslyn and Lindenwood (i.e.) might want to consider
>joining forces and resources on a single *Kingdom calendar* event - not

Ok.  I was not completely sure what you were getting at.  Now I know.  That
was my intention with my note.

>consolidate the calendar, as the Crown requested. The local calendar
events,
>such as Midsummer's, should remain autonomous, by all means. Shires might

Actually Midsummer's has never been just a "local" event.  It ahs always
been a  kingdom calendar event.  I do not know what might happen in the
future, but that is the way it has been in the past.

>Again, please remember we are ONLY making suggestions here... this isn't
>meant to offend anyone, least of all the good gentles of Glaslyn and
>Lindenwood!

I don't think anyone was offended.  I was merely a little confused as to
your proposal.

>A single, co-sponsored event might be a possible answer for the above
listed

I agree that it might be a good idea.  It all just depends on the type of
event, etc.  Lindenwood had actually brought up running an event with
Glaslyn in the past but there was never any real interest.

Alasdair