[Steppes] Event Changes - long

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at ansteorra.net
Wed Oct 2 19:00:08 PDT 2002

I almost feel like I have been misquoted. :) Edwin quoted a passage in
my ,essage that was me quoting another message.

I do agree though.  The Canton site is totally not suitable for 12th
Night.  Not only are the facilities inadequate, but it is a moot point
anyway.  That will be the First Monday weekend.

As a concept I would entertain putting the two together but my biggest
problem is that do we really have time for both?  To me 12th night is
about feasting, visiting, having fun, and fortunately/unfortunately,
depending on your opinion, a VERY long court.  To try and put artisan in
with it would 1) Lengthen court. 2)Not really leave adequate time for
those who want to have elaborate table decorations, etc?

Alasdair