[Steppes] Event Changes - long

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Oct 2 19:59:17 PDT 2002

This is only my opinion and I don't post much to this list so take what you
will from it.

Combing Artisan and Steppes Warlord really is in the best interests of the
Barony in my opinion. Artisans will come, it is after all Steppes Artisan. I
think even more would come than when it is held in August(just my opinion).
Have steppes artisan at night after the fighting, yes I know this is usually
held for court time, but if you are going to combine the two events your
going to have to play with the schedule. Putting the artisan competition in
the evening, keeps the Artisan focus on the Artists also everyone will want
to be in that air conditioned hall. I think it woul be a win for the
populace, a win for artists, a win for the judges, the only loser would be
court.

Again this is only my opinion, this and $1.00 will buy you a coke.

Don't lose Twelfth Night.

If this were going to hapen to Elfsea I would Combine Elfsea Defender with
Elfsea College and Artisan. Again just my opinion.

Richard Fairbourne