[Steppes] Fall Court

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 09:58:20 PDT 2002

>>> I am sure that the Steppes VirtualScribe would be more than
>>> happy to create an event page for them.
>>> . . . . the location is Tanglewood.

If nothing else, a link to the site information should be on the Baronial
webpage calendar.  If people assume it is at Camp Burnett as it has been
for the last few years, they will be quite surprised!  I don't know if
announcements have been made at the Business meeting or in Steppesletter,
but I do know a number of persons from Elfsea attend, and if they are not
told they will be quite lost.

                           ---= Morgan (out of town, again)

"Do it now. It is not safe to leave a generous feeling to the cooling
 influences of the world."                 ---= Thomas Guthrie