[Steppes] Fall Court

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Oct 4 10:01:22 PDT 2002

Yep that I would! But in the past we have always diliberately kept it off the web completely until the week of.

I am waiting on Clare to tell me it is time to put it up. :)

Oh Claaaaaaarrrrrreeeeee!!!! ;)

Chiara
Steppes Virtual Scribe with GREAT deputies!

--
XS2Mail: Check your mail anywhere                     http://www.xs2mail.com/