[Steppes] FROM THE MODERATOR

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Oct 15 18:25:10 PDT 2002

Please take the thread about the Celtic Heritage Festival to the Demo list
for the time being. This list deals specifically with demos and we have
always discussed this one in specific on that list.

My apologies for not stopping this before it got out of hand and yes to the
many of you that have emailed me on this issue I am listening to you. After
reading your emails and weighing the options I have decided to first ask
that the thread be moved to the other list. If this request is not heeded
then I will restrict accounts from posting. If that does not work then I
will moderate the list until the thread is totally dead.

Never in the many years that we have participated in this festival have we
had a problem. I am unsure why we have one now. Please, let us work this out
on the appropriate list before we bring this back here again.

Our Demo Coordinator is Iames. ALL matters pertaining to demos need to go to
him first.

Now, who is going with our Baron and Baroness to Bjornsborg this weekend? :)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes