[Steppes] Steppes Seneschal feedback

H.Ly. Avin'- Central Regional Seneschal grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Sep 13 04:31:35 PDT 2002

Hmmm.... I tried to send this yesterday. Here it is again. Sorry
about that. E-mail... *sigh*

Greetings Steppes,

	The decision about the seneschal, of your wonderful
barony, is at hand. I will be contacting Their Excellencies, and the
two candidates, by Friday evening, to let them know what I have
decided. Their Excellencies have told you all to contact me with
any comments you have regarding my decision, while I have not
heard from any of you, I would like to. If you have an opinion about
your new seneschal, please contact me via e-mail some time
before Friday evening.

In Service,
H. Ly. Avin' de Saint-Vaast
Central Regional Seneschal
Non locus virum, sed vir locum ornat
(The office does not advance the man in
honour, but the man gives honor to the office)