[Steppes] Steppes Seneschal feedback

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:51:02 PDT 2002

Lady Averial Thorhalla here.  As a former Seneschal of the Barony of the
Steppes I would like to see Francasca as our next Seneschal.  I feel she has
the personal and organizational skills to preform the duties of this most
intresting of offices.  She can and will listen to opinions and weight each
one, while doing her utmost to lead the Barony in a positive direction.

Thank you for your time and efforts in our behave.

In service,
Averial Thorhalla
mka:  Averial Jackson