[Steppes] Steppes Seneschal feedback

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Fri Sep 13 17:55:47 PDT 2002

Greetings Unto The List:

Please excuse this intrupt to your weekend...

I would suggest that my recommendation is for Lady Francesca
for Steppes Seneschal. This not a position of popularity. It is the
Business Manager of our group -- you need some one whon can,
and will say no. You need some one who can make a descision,
and implenment it. Some one to trust your children with to be safe.
Some one to see that we look after the small items that make our
Barony #1 -- and the large items also. She might even know about
the subject of money, or so I am told.

 In her mundane life, she demonstrated the other requirement recently,
at the cost of her job, with ethics that were not for sale. She would not
violate the law for her former employer. So, if you want to sleep at night
knowing it's honest, fair, legal, and well run in the Steppes --  I would
suggest she is the Lady for the job. Nope, she does not run with the
"politiical" crowd -- she has played the game for far too long for that.

I would suggest that her OP speaks for itself. Yep, one tough Texas
Ansteorran Lady here. Ethics, yes, she has them, in spades. period.

You may now return to your weekend.

In Service to Dream,
Lord David ben Leon
Glaslyn Canton Herald