[Steppes] FALL COURT

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 11:02:07 PDT 2002

Oh, ugh, that one. Unless that site had had a lot of improvements we
might want to look elsewhere, I don't recall it being that pleasant.

Philo

--- Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
> that was at "tangle wood"- don't know if they have expanded the
> water
> resources yet, it was planned..
> I could probably put you in touch with whoever it was that set that
> up for
> us.. Pyro

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

"Now I lay me down to sleep / I hear the sirens in the street
All my dreams are made of chrome / I have no way to get back
home" - Tom Waits