[Steppes] Elfsea Defender A&S and Laurel's Prize Tourney

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:46:29 PDT 2002

>Greetings,
>
>A few questions, if I may ask - what should be our basic goals and
>expectations of these competitions?
>
>How new should the entries be?
>
>Should dislays be rather like those at Steppes Artisan?
>
>What is the Laurel's Prize tourney all about?
>
>Still being a relative newcomer to Ansteorra, perhaps I am not the only
>artisan who is unfamiliar with the history, goals, and prizes of this
>tourney?
>
>thank you
>
>THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh

Being not familiar with the rules for Laural's Prize Tourney, I am replying
to Elfsea Defender.  This is not a competition.  It is simply a comentary on
your work, so I would bring what you want, no matter how new or old.  Hope
this helps.  You can also visit the website at
http://www.sharon.pelfrey.com/Defender.htm
Raimond
Co-Autocrat for Elfsea defender