[Steppes] Reminder: Populace Meeting

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Jan 21 07:49:44 PST 2002

Yep, they are on the site. So correct me quickly if the directions are
wrong. :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Morgan Cain wrote:

> REMINDER:
>
> Remember to attend the Populace Meeting on the 24th this week!

It starts at 7:30pm, at my home in Plano (almost at the junction of 121 and
Coit).  If you need the directions (which I posted earlier this month), they
should be on the Baronial website, or ask and I'll send a copy to you.

I get home from work about 7:00pm, so please don't be TOO early!

                                                        ---= Morgan