[Steppes] about fighter practice correction

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 18:46:00 PST 2002

>>>   A Dallas Morning News Reporter stopped
by and asked if he could bring a camera crew out sometime.  I agreed.  I
hope we have more people at the practice they come to then they bring with
them from the Dallas Morning News. *laughs* <<<

Miguel, did you get info from the reporter for HE Edwin or some other proper
person?  In my old groups, we had a "public contact: designee - seneschal,
chatelaine, someone - who would field and organize all the media requests.
That can be more helpful than a random visit, because knowing when it is we
can plan to have people, pavilions, and all sorts of activities going.

                                            ---= Morgan