[Steppes] about fighter practice correction

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sun Jan 27 18:30:38 PST 2002

We did have fighter practice this Sunday.  We had few fighters; only five of
us and one of those people was new.  A Dallas Morning News Reporter stopped
by and asked if he could bring a camera crew out sometime.  I agreed.  I
hope we have more people at the practice they come to then they bring with
them from the Dallas Morning News. *laughs*

On a more serious note, if anyone is interested in coming to fighter
practice, we would love to have you out.  I would like to see light fighters
as well as heavy fighters and it would also be a good place for some bardic
practices and hospitaller workshops. If anyone has any ideas on how to make
the practice more fun, exciting, or helpful, please share some ideas.

In Service,

Miguel