[Steppes] Re: SMU Demo

chimericalgirl@attbi.com chimericalgirl at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 14:21:40 PST 2002

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:45:15 -0500, the following was written in this
electric book by "Cleek, James M." <James.M.Cleek at abc.com>:

>Marguerie de Jauncourt has graciously agreed to run this demo please give
>her your support. This will be coming up rapidly and right before Border
>Wars. Please lets try to make this a success. Maybe we can even get a few
>new faces to come to border wars.
>Marguerie can be reached at chimericalgirl at attbi.com

I can also be reached at 972-377-0234 if you prefer to call, or if you
want to pass this request for volunteers on to someone who may not
have email.

Okay, what I'd like (rough idea) to get together for this is:

A few people doing A&S, so that nobody is swamped by questions. I want
to have three, so we can take breaks. If people can bring completed
A&S projects, that would be fantastic. I will bring display tables if
we can bring things to display.

A few people to demo fighting, since they've specifically requested
it. I'd also like to have enough people that we can give everyone a
breather.

I will be bringing handouts on easy garb and spinning and possibly
other things.

Marguerie de Jauncourt