[Steppes] rapier practice tonight

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 13:17:47 PST 2002

 Yes, there is a rapier practice at Walnut Hill Rec Center.  I know of at least 2 people who will definitely be there (myself and Benedict) - I think there will be a few more than that.  The loaner gear is in the care of Ingve who (almost) always shows up.  So, while I can't guarantee it will be there, I can say it most likely will.  And I think it will fit a 6'4", 240 lb guy.  You'll need to bring your own cup, though
  Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote: A) Is there a normal rapier practice this evening at Walnut Hill Rec?
B) Will there be loaner gear there that a 6'4" 240 guy can wear/use?

If I don't see a reply, I'll be there anyway.

Morgan

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...