[Steppes] Border Wars Work days Update

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Jan 31 16:40:30 PST 2002

As the weather has been a little on the wet side these past couple of
days, the work days _may_ need to be cancelled - it will depend on how
much more it decides to rain!

I will post again tomorrow evening (Friday night) after the 10:00 news.
At that point we will have the most updated weather information
possible.

Please check the list to make sure the work day has not been cancelled.

If the work day has to be cancelled at the site, we will instead be
painting cows - cows, cows and more cows.  I will post the where and
when of that activity as necessary.

Thank you, Margarite

<SNIP>

We cordially invite one and all to come to our work weekend at Hawkwood
- this weekend, February 2 and 3.  For directions please see our website
(http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/borderwars).

<SNIP>

MARGARITE:
Email:  bmhanson at airmail.net