[Steppes] Demo

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 5 12:58:03 PST 2002

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

I am heading up one of the demo's in the Steppes on Feb. 22 at 7pm.  The address is 3210 Furneaux Lane, Carrollton, TX.  It is a Boy Scout Blue and Gold banquet with an Arthurian theme.  The ages of the young men are 7 to 11 years olds with parents and siblings.  We are invited to eat with them and visit with them.  I am planning a hard suit, rapier and archery demonstration, 3 tables will be setup to display A & S, and membership information if any are interested.

I hope to have many there to assist in sharing our dream.  Please post to me or call me if you would like to participate in this great opportunity.  It's going to be great fun.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate
Barb Howard
972-907-2606