[Steppes] Um, SNOW!! and BUSINESS MEETING?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:43:50 PST 2002

Greetings Your Excellencies, Baronial Officers, and Steppers.

North of LBJ, we're starting to get a lot of snow accumulation and the snow
hasn't even let up here since 8 this morning.  The news just said that as
soon as the sun goes down, the temperature will drop to the upper 20's and
the roads will be icy (the bridges and overpasses are already starting to
ice over according to them).  It has been hovering between 32 and 33 on our
outdoor thermometer.  Hubby Jon just called me and informed me that we most
likely will NOT be attending business meeting tonight.  He also told me to
get my car in the driveway and off of the street.  Cars are already sliding
around in our neighborhood.

Actually, wouldn't it be safer and more prudent to cancel or reschedule this
month's business meeting?

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "