[Steppes] Wandering Singing Practice

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sun Feb 10 01:46:04 PST 2002

Hullo,

For those of you who attended the sing along last month I thank you again.
We had such a good time! For those of you who didn't come, shame on you, we
had such a good time, and we will have so much more fun if you come.  I
Invite you to lend your voice this Wednesday, Feb. 13th at 7:30 pm.  We will
be meeting at the Richardson home of Lord Iames and his lady Liadan.
Directions to follow.

  Sir Miguel has agreed to pick up were Gabrielle left off teaching us
tunes.  He is a very talented bard and tons of fun to be around.  So come
and get your very own free green Steppes bard book with some of our classic
Ansteorran songs (such as Moose - just kidding) or add more songs to your
bard book!  We of course will also go over the songs we learned last month.

   I truly hope you can attend.  Please drop me a line and let me know.  If
you can, bring a munchie to help the hostess.  Garb is optional.
   I look forward to seeing you!

By the way, Border War is next weekend.  They have planned a bardic circle
for Saturday night.  What a time we will have!

  Yours in Service and Song,
  Clare

  214-943-4106