[Steppes] Directions to Singing Practice

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 08:37:27 PST 2002

Hello,

  I hope this letter finds you well.  For those of you
who participated in the sing along last month thank
you so much.  We had such a good time! For those of
you who didn't come, shame on you, we had fun and you
missed out.  So come this month and we'll have even
more fun. I Invite you to lend your voice once again
this Wednesday, Feb. 13th at 7:30 pm.  We will be
meeting at the Richardson home of Lord Iames and his
lady Liadan. Directions to follow.

  Sir Miguel has agreed to pick up were Gabrielle left
off teaching us tunes.  He is a very talented bard and
tons of fun to be around.  So come and get your very
own FREE green Steppes bard book complete with some
great Ansteorran hits (like the Moose song - just
kidding) or add more songs to
your bard book!  We will also go over the songs we
learned last month.

   I truly hope you can attend.  Please drop me a line
and let me know so that I can prepare your FREE green
Steppes bard book complete with some
great Ansteorran hits.  If you can,
bring munchies to help the hostess.  Garb is optional.

By the way, Border War is just around the corner.
They have planned a Bardic Circle for Saturday night.
What a time we will have!

  Yours in Service and Song,
  Clare

  214-943-4106

PS:  You don't have to sing if you don't want to.

Here are the directions.