[Steppes] Fiber Arts Feb 14th

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:20:31 PST 2002

Lady Averial,

What's the quickest way to get an inkle loom?  Are there any resources out
there, either in town or online (or maybe a merchant at Border Wars)?.

Anyone out there who has suggestions, please feel free.  My inkle loom
disappeared a long time ago and I haven't found a replacement for it.  I've
had others (newcomers) who have asked me, but I didn't have the info myself,
so it would be a great idea to post it to the list.

Thanks,
Gabrielle

>From: "averial jackson" <averialj at hotmail.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Steppes] Fiber Arts Feb 14th
>Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:03:04 -0600
>
>Who?      Fiber Arts
>
>What?     Inkle Weaving.    I'm teaching.
>
>When?     Thursday Feb. 14th
>
>Where?    Averial's House (After 16 yrs still looking for a name for
>                           my house) (any ideas)
>
>Why?      Because we want to and it's fun.
>
>Menu?     I'm cooking spagatti (I can't spell-but ya'll know what
>          I'm cooking).
>
>R.S.V.P.  It would be nice if I knew if anyone was planning on
>          attending so I know how much to cook.  Or if I need to
>          Cook somewhere else. :0)
>

>In Service,
>Averial

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "