[Steppes] RE: [Steppes-demos] Successful Demo Thanks!

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Wed Feb 13 06:43:47 PST 2002

Congratulations and well done.
Thank you all,
Iames

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan Cain [mailto:morgancain at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 7:45 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; steppes-demos at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes-demos] Successful Demo Thanks!

Hi, y'all:

Just wanted to give my thanks to the people who helped at Newmann Smith High
School's Orchestra Spring Dinner last night:

Agilwulf - Elspeth - Elysia de Solares - Gabrielle - Morgan Buchanan -
Richard of Dursnford - Suzanna the Herbalist

We did have questions before the active part of the demo, and quite an
enthusiastic crowd after.  I'll get duplicates of my photos for Iames and/or
Gabrielle to put into whatever records they keep.  We handed out about fifty
info flyers (which I promptly went home and updated with fighter practice
locations for Thursday's demo).  The static display was spread over three
tables and we all kept busy answering questions about the things we were
showing and doing.  The fighters did a great job with schtick and explaining
themselves.

Thanks to everybody for the help!

                                                    ---== Morgan

them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."  ---== G. Stoddart