[Steppes] Clothier's Guild

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 04:29:10 PST 2002

The Clothier's Guild is becoming active again !
Our reorganizational meeting will be on Wed. Feb 27 at
my house. Come by 7-7:30 ish for sewing.BRING
SOMETHING TO SEW OR SHOW
I have a new cloak pattern to discuss for those of you
planning for Gulf War. I have room for a few people to
set up sewing machines or someone can use mine. The
plan is for us to start meeting on the 2nd Wed of each
month. That will be the day right after business
meeting so it won't be hard to remember.
Yours in service,
Elspeth