[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 2 05:29:27 PST 2002

> The North Texas Irish Festival is held in Fair Park in downtown
> Dallas. They have a very informative website, www.ntif.org.
>From there, you can get directions, see who's selling what
> (I confess - I go as much for the vendors as the performers),
> and who's performing when.

Actually, as posted earlier this week, their website has been down.  Please
go to www.scmatx.org/ntif if you want information about the North Texas
Irish Festival (still on today despite the weather!).  To get to Fair Park,
take I-45 and get off at the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/175/FAIR PARK exit
and follow the signs.

                                                    ---= Morgan

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself.
But the self is not something that one finds.
It is something one creates.        ----=  Thomas Szasz