[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Mar 2 06:46:01 PST 2002

Howdy Kay!

This is the largest Irish festival around. Every year we try to get a space
there and for the last two years we have gotten primo space to do our demos
there! They are slowly getting used to us. :)

We will spend each day demonstrating not only arts and science skills but
combat, weather allowing. You will see some of us there working on various
projects.

It is located at Fair Park, east of downtown Dallas. (Out by the HUGE ferris
wheel). Prices: Saturday: $15, Sunday: $12, Weekend: $20. Saturday March 2nd
from 10:30 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday March 3rd from 11:30 am - 8:30 pm. Map:
http://www.scmatx.org/ntif/fairparkmap.html

Hope that helps! Let us know what guild meeting you would like to go to next
so that we can meet you too!
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes, Texas