[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 10:45:50 PST 2002

Hi, Kay!!

I have you on my newcomer's list, but you didn't give me a last name.  Could
you email me privately with it, please?  Just cut and paste my addy over the
Steppes addy.  Thanks.

It's at Fair Park in Dallas.  I've heard that they are having a combined
fighter practice (tournament?) out there tomorrow, Sunday.  Folks from
Elfsea (Ft. Worth), Steppes (Dallas), Glaslyn (Denton), Lindenwood
(mid-cities), and more, should be out there.  It's a wee bit nippy today,
though.

To Steppes group:
Has anyone heard anything about attendance out there today?

Gabrielle

>From: kay kay <kay_tarot at yahoo.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend
>Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:17:18 -0800 (PST)
>
>hello
>
>i am a new listee on the server.  my significat other
>and i are excited about getting involved.  can you
>tell me where the festival is this weekend?
>
>thanks, kay (the newbie)
>

>--- Morgan Cain <morgancain at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > > The tournament I planned for Sunday is hereby
> > officially cancelled.  With
> > > forecast high of 40 degrees, it is too cold.
> >
> > Y'all come to the North Texas Irish Festival
> > instead.  Iames reports that
> > the SCA's demo area has moved indoors.  You might
> > have to pay, but you get
> > all the other festival benefits (hear the
> > performers, see the exhibits,
> > wander through the art show).
> >
> >                                                 ---=
> > Morgan

> > People often say that this or that person has not
> > yet found himself.
> > But the self is not something that one finds.
> > It is something one creates.        ----=  Thomas
> > Szasz

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "