[Steppes] NTIF Update

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Sat Mar 2 16:29:10 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone,

I spoke with Lord Iames (who is out at the Irish Festival) and he said
everything is going swimmingly. He also said that he has 20 to 30 free
passes left, so anyone who wants to come out in garb is encouraged to do so.
Remember that we have an indoor location.

The official fighter practice for tomorrow, however, is off. Iames said that
conditions are not suitable for fighting.  Come out to the demo tomorrow and
have some fun with us anyway. The Festival opens at 11 am and Iames said
that he will be out there to set-up about 10:30.

Miguel