[Steppes] Reminder: Business Meeting

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:34:49 PST 2002

Karlyn,

By all means, please feel free to attend the Business Meeting.  The Populace
is always welcome.  It's also a great place for newcomers because you can
find out needed information, hear about upcoming events and officers are
present at the meeting that you can talk to about name/persona research,
newsletter subscriptions, costuming, guilds, etc.!  It's a "one-stop-shop!"
:D

Business meeting is every first Tuesday of the month (this Tuesday, in
fact), located in Addison at the La Madeleine Bakery/Restaurant on Beltline
Road, one block east of the Dallas North Tollway, southeast corner of
Beltline and Montfort.  This is a non-costumed event.  The meeting starts at
7:30, but we generally come earlier to have dinner and socialize.  Go
through the restaurant to the back room.  If you are late and the doors are
closed, come on in anyway!  Let me know if you decide to attend so I may
introduce you to our group and help you out with who's who.

Gabrielle