[Steppes] Fabric District help needed

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 08:16:34 PST 2002

Many of these places are open to the backlog Mon-Fri,
8-5 in a limited capacity. Obviously you won't be in
the rooms where the looms are. Best Fabrics on the
corner of Harry Hines is one that is open. I believe
Golden d'Or actually has some days they are open 8-8.
You can at least try them during the week. ABC fabrics
you would probably need to call and check on their
weekday hours. Saturday is the best day for shopping
though.
Yours,
Elspeth

 --- Scot and Michelle Henry <henrycs at ix.netcom.com>
wrote: > Um, I thought they were only open on
Saturdays to