[Steppes] Fabric District help needed

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Mar 5 19:57:13 PST 2002

I called each one of them about a year ago and found that all are indeed
open during the week 9-4:30. Two of them close at 12 noon on saturday. I can
call them all again but the hours are posted on the newcomer website for the
Steppes.

I will update any hour changes on the site tomorrow after I call them all.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes, Texas